Terms & Conditions
This hire agreement is made and entered into by and between the undersigned Lessees and ‘Busy Bouncers Castle & Party Hire’ the lessor.
The Lessee & ‘Busy Bouncers Castle & Party Hire’ have mutually agreed that this hire agreement shall be subject to the information contained in this contract.
GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW WHILST USING BUSY BOUNCERS EQUIPMENT
– A responsible adult over 18 must supervise the castle at all times. Children’s Safety depends on you.
– All riders must remove their shoes before entering
– Absolutely no silly string, lollies, food, drinks or sharp objects are allowed on any inflatables
– No climbing, hanging, or pulling on the nets, sides, top or backs of castles
– No climbing up the slides
– At any given time only 1 child should slide down the slide
– Maximum amount of children at any one time on the C4 combo is 12
– Maximum amount of children at any one time on a medium jumper is 8– The Lessee is responsible for ensuring the number of children entering the unit does not exceed the maximum
– FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED
– In regards to adult hire participants are not permitted to use our equipment under the influence of drugs or alcohol
– Our equipment is reliable, and checked on delivery and setup. Should a problem occur and the castle begin to deflate evacuate all
children check the blower tube for snugness if necessary re tie. If the problem cannot be fixed please call us on 0429 783 009
– Lessee agrees to keep the inflatable in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear expected.
– Do not ever move the inflatable from where it has been installed, if the unit moves slightly pull the corner back to its original location of installation.
– In the event of sudden change in weather, we ask for common sense to be used. If the wind picks up dangerously we ask you to get the children off the inflatable and switch the inflatable off. Once the weather has calmed, re inflate and use again.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The lessee shall be in charge of the safe operation of the inflatable, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the ‘Busy Bouncers Castle & Party Hire’ inflatable in good working order. Lessor is not responsible for any injury occurring to the lessee or any other persons using the unit, the lessee further agrees to hold the lessor free and harmless against any injury or claims. The lessee shall indemnify the lessor against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for the attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the unit, should legal action become necessary.
PLEASE NOTE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY OR PROBLEMS WITH THE EQUIPMENT, IT IS UP TO YOU, THE LESSEE TO
CONTACT ‘BUSY BOUNCERS CASTLE & PARTY HIRE’ ON 0429 783 009 IN ORDER TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.
If the Lessee fails to contact us, ‘Busy bouncers will not be responsible for any refunds.